An ultra-quiet, ultra-reliable brushless motor for Crestron® roller shades, 21-inches (534mm) and larger. Cresnet® communications provides a single-wire, low-voltage interface that allows for precise, programmable remote control, monitoring, and automation.
NOTE: The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN is only available as part of a Crestron® shade system and cannot be ordered on its own. To configure shades or order shading parts and accessories, please use the Crestron Design Tool for Crestron Shading Solutions or call 1-855-53-S-H-A-D-E (537-4233) for support.
Featuring Digital Quiet Motor Technology™, the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN shade motor provides quiet yet robust operation for Crestron® roller shades 21 inches (534 mm) and larger. Fully integrated electronics eliminate the need for bulky add-on interface modules, allowing for a clean, streamlined installation. The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN uses the dependable Cresnet® wired network for communication with a Crestron 3-Series Control System® or Crestron Pyng® system. Operating power is also supplied via the Cresnet connection, eliminating the need for a local power supply or AC outlet.
For a wireless shade motor alternative with infiNET EX® technology, see model CSM-QMTDC-275-4-EX.
The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN can integrate seamlessly into a Crestron control system or Crestron Pyng system, allowing it to be operated alone or as part of a group using keypads, wireless remotes, touch screens, and mobile devices. Operation can also be automated in combination with lighting and other equipment using scene presets, scheduling, daylighting, and occupancy sensing. Simple setup controls are included on the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN to facilitate testing and adjustment of shade limits by the installer.
Power is supplied to the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN via a dedicated power supply (model CSA-PWS40) or 10-motor power supply (model CSA-PWS10S-HUB-ENET). Power and communications are distributed together over a single Cresnet wire, allowing all supporting equipment to be consolidated at a central location.
Digital Quiet Motor Technology™
Crestron Digital QMT® shade motors feature ultra-quiet operation with the ability to position each shade precisely and monitor its movement remotely.
- Designed for use with Crestron® QMT®5 Series Architectural or Decor shade hardware
- Handles roller shades 21 inches (534 mm) and larger
- Digital Quiet Motor Technology™ achieves nearly inaudible operation
- Long-life brushless motor design ensures ultimate reliability
- Patented automatic torque calibration technology detects obstructions to prevent damage
- Starts and stops are smooth and precise
- Programmable stop points afford customizable scene presets
- Real-time remote activity monitoring and status feedback
- Local pushbutton interface for setup and testing
- Onboard multicolor diagnostic LED
- Fully integrated electronics - no external interface module required
- Cresnet® wired communications
- 24VDC low-voltage powered using Class 2 wiring