Make more rooms green with the Crestron Green Light® Power Pack. This low-cost, intelligent lighting system controls lights based on the occupancy and available natural light in any room.
The Crestron Green Light® Power Pack (GLPP) family delivers affordable room lighting control with essential features for reducing energy usage. Available with up to three channels of switching or 0-10V dimming, each GLPP model includes inputs for a photosensor and for an occupancy sensor for intelligent lighting control based on the amount of natural light and the presence of people in a space. The GLPP Series offers a cost-effective and powerful lighting control solution for classrooms, small offices, and open-plan offices.
Ideal for new construction as well as retrofitting existing buildings, GLPPs are designed to install and commission quickly and without hassle. Additionally, the GLPP can be connected to a central control system, enabling it to become an integral part of the building energy management system. The dimming models also include built-in power monitoring to track energy usage in real time, providing accurate metrics to assess real power savings. When installed as a standalone lighting system, the GLPP can be easily commissioned via an optional, wireless IR remote (the GLPPA-REMOTE-PROG).
Designed to mount directly over a pair of adjacent 4" square electrical boxes, the GLPP is easy to prepare for and install. High- and low-voltage connections are made using the labeled, color-coded flying-lead wires. Once installed, each unit is instantly operational with out-of-the-box default settings adequate for many applications.
Further commissioning tweaks to the GLPP are a snap with the optional GLPPA-REMOTE-PROG remote. For added convenience, this remote can use the IR receiver on a GLS-ODT-C-NS or GLS-OIR-C-NS occupancy sensor that is connected to the GLPP to send commissioning and setup commands. If occupancy sensors are not present, the optional GLPPA-IRGW-F flush-mount, external IR receiver facilitates the smooth operation of a GLPP remote in any size room.
Occupancy sensor and photosensor inputs drive the potential for significant energy savings. Lights will turn off automatically when the room is vacated, and rooms with adequate daylight will dim automatically.
- Lighting control for 100 to 277VAC loads
- Ideal for new construction or retrofits
- Quick and easy commissioning via optional handheld remote (GLPPA-REMOTE-PROG)
- Wired or wireless link to central Crestron® system
- 1, 2 and 3-channel models available
- Switched and 0-10V dimming models available
- Occupancy sensor and photosensor integration
- Support for up to three remote keypads
- Easy keypad wiring using existing switch-loop wiring
- Optional handheld remote for daily use (GLPPA-REMOTE-USER)
- Real-time energy monitoring on select models
- Adaptive zero-cross switching for extended life
- Seamless integration with Crestron AV systems
- CEC Title 24 2013 Compliant
- UL 2043 Listed