An extremely slim, battery-powered wireless keypad for controlling Zum™ J-Box Load Controllers. Can be mounted to an electrical box or directly to any flat wall surface.
The Zum™ Battery-Powered Wireless Keypad (ZUMMESH-KPBATT) provides control of one or more Zum J-Box Load Controllers (ZUMMESH-JBOX). It is available with a rocker switch or various combinations of pushbuttons. The rocker switch version offers simple on/off switching and dimming adjustment, with the ability to save one scene preset. The pushbutton versions support the same capabilities with two or three scene presets. Pushbutton versions may be ordered with standard button labeling or custom button engraving.
All versions of the ZUMMESH-KPBATT allow for mounting to a standard electrical box, or they can be attached directly to the wall using screws or two-sided adhesive tape (decorator-style faceplate sold separately). A finished installation requires a decorator-style faceplate (sold separately).
ZUMMESH-KPBATT keypads are battery powered and completely wireless. They can operate for five years or more on a single lithium battery (included).
Built-in Zum Mesh wireless technology affords easy “pair and play” setup and integration as part of a complete Zum commercial room lighting system. Energy-saving options are available to enable daylighting, occupancy or vacancy sensing, and centralized monitoring and management.
Switch and Button Options
There are four six versions of the ZUMMESH-KPBATT as follows:
· ZUMMESH-KP10ABATT - Provides a single rocker switch for on/off switch control, with the ability to adjust the dim level up or down by pressing and holding the switch. A single custom scene preset can be created, which is recalled when turning the lights on by pressing the up position on the rocker switch.
· ZUMMESH-KP10BBATT - Provides four pushbuttons labeled ON, SCENE 2, SCENE 3, and OFF. Three scene presets can be created and recalled, with Scene 1 assigned to the ON button. Manual dimming adjustment is achieved by pressing and holding the ON (up) and OFF (down) buttons.
· ZUMMESH-KP10CBATT - Provides six pushbuttons similar to the –KP10BBATT version, but with separate up and down buttons for dimming level adjustment.
- Battery-powered Zum™ wireless keypads
- Pair and play control of one or more Zum J-Box Load Controllers
- Zum Mesh peer-to-peer RF communications for easy integration into a complete standalone or networked Zum wireless lighting control solution
- Choice of single rocker switch or up to six pushbuttons
- Up to three scene presets with pushbutton versions
- Pushbutton versions available with custom button engraving
- Optional sensor disable feature
- Operates for five years or more on a single lithium battery (included)
- Mounts directly to any flat wall surface with no holes or box required
- Allows for mounting to a single-gang or multi-gang electrical box
- Available in smooth black, white, almond, gray, or red finish
- Matching decorator-style faceplate available separately
- Meets UL® 916 standard for energy management equipment
- Meets CEC Title 24 energy efficiency standards
- Meets ASHRAE® 90.1 energy efficiency standards
- ICC® International Energy Conservation Code® compliant