The user interface keypad for VSA system. Includes separate MIC and source volume controls with LED bar indicator along with 8 custom programmable buttons can be configured to perform any system action or a combination of actions. Removable clear caps and pre-printed label sheet for customized labeling.
It includes a built-in IR receiver for relaying IR to the VSA system receiver as well as routing through a 2-wire output on the back of the panel. It also features an RS-232 port for controlling auxiliary devices. The VSA-UI-DP can be expanded to have an additional 8 buttons with the VSA-UI-8 user interface expansion module.
The VSA-UI-DP connects to VSA system receiver via single UTP cable. Power is also provided from the receiver so no complicated in-wall wiring necessary.
- Connects to system receiver from up to 300ft away via single Cat5 cable
- Dedicated volume controls and 8 user programmable buttons
- Volume level indicator with individual controls for MIC and source audio
- Built-in IR receiver for routing IR to system receiver
- RS-232 and IR output for control of auxiliary devices
- Removable clear caps and pre-printed label sheet for customized labels
- Included with the user interface keypad is a set of peel and stick labels for customizing button functions