Kramer’s CRS-AOCH/COLOR is an Active Optical HDMI Cable that runs 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) and 4K at 30Hz (4:4:4) over distances up to 100m (328ft) in a simple and practical way. CRS-AOCH/COLOR withstand the toughest of conditions in the rental, staging and production markets. The cable is constructed with a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) rated jacket that has excellent abrasion resistance, tensile strength and high tear resistance while being thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper cables. They provide transparent EDID and HDCP support and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference for critical AV installations. The HDMI ends are color coded (green for source and red for display) to prevent incorrect installation in the field.
- Video Resolution - Up to 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0), 4K at 30Hz (4:4:4), 8-bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color across all lengths
- High Data Transfer Rate - Up to 10.2Gbps
- Embedded Audio - PCM 8-channel, Dolby digital true HD and DTS-HD master audio
- High-Quality Connectors - 24K gold-plated, corrosion-resistant and best possible connectivity.
- EMI and RFI immunity
- No External Power - Active units are powered via the HDMI connector
- Thin Construction - 4.5mm (0.18") diameter
- Small Bending Radius - Only 6mm (0.24")
- Jacket Construction - TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)