The KDMS keyboard drawer/monitor shelf is engineered to mount an extended keyboard and support a full-size computer monitor or similar equipment. The heavy-duty assembly features a slide-out shelf with a rotating tray that accepts an 18"W extended keyboard. (Mount the keyboard to the tray and swivel into position.) When the shelf is shut, two snap closures secure the hinged front panel. The keyboard shelf includes a full-length, wrist pad and a mouse pad extension that slides for right or left hand use. Two drawer cavities under the keyboard area provide storage for accessories and most mouse styles. Assembly is 19"W x 20"D with 16" forward extension. It mounts on front and rear rails and is reinforced on the top to support heavy equipment. Panel space is slightly larger than 2U (4.34"H) yet shouldn’t pose a space problem as the top shelf is designed to support monitors of varying heights.
- Industry standard 15W 4" (EIA 5") speaker provides clear, accurate reproduction of music and voice communications
- Engineered for wide response and wide dispersion to provide even coverage with fewer drivers
- Paper with treated cloth surround cone
- Available with a factory-wired transformer for fast installation using color-coded leads
- Compatible with Lowell's extensive selection of 4 inch architectural grilles, backboxes, and surface baffles