The XTENDEX® 4-Port USB 3.0 Extender via Fiber Optic Cable extends four USB devices up to 820 feet (250 meters) using a duplex LC singlemode or multimode fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to four USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 devices. The local and remote units are interconnected via a two-strand LC singlemode or multimode fiber optic cable.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/usb3-extender-fiber.html
- Supports fully transparent USB connections - compatible with USB PC computers (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and their associated peripherals.
- Extend self-powered and/or bus-powered USB peripheral devices (security cameras, printers, scanners, touch screen monitors, game controllers, flash drives, keyboards, mice, etc.).
- Signal transmission up to 820 feet (250 meters) via a two-strand LC 9-micron singlemode or 50-micron multimode fiber optic cable.
- Supports super-speed (5 Gbps), high-speed (480 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Each port supports full 900mA current.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- No drivers required.
- Compact design for the transmitter - allows for direct connection to the source.
- Integrated mounting brackets on the receiver for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.