Designed as a simplified extension solution for the HTX-8800-U/4400-U matrix switchers, the HTX-Rx-S provides high-performance up/downscaling capabilities at Ultra HD/4K resolutions, extending uncompressed HDMI video, audio, full 3D content, as well as bi-directional control to distances up to 330 ft. (100 m).
The HTX Series integrates HDBaseT™ 5Play Technology, along with support for HDCP 2.2 content, flexible control options, and PureLink’s comprehensive EDID/HDCP Management System, offering a full-featured Ultra HD/4K HDBaseT signal management system designed to enhance ntegration in a variety of conferencing, presentation, and home theater applications.
- Ideal solution for applications that require HD/Full HD/Ultra HD device interoperation
- Built-in up/downscaling capabilities with support for resolutions from 480i to up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Long-distance extention - up to 330ft (100m)
- Supports data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Receives POE from HTX matrix switchers
- Bi-directional IR and RS232 control
- Supports HD multichannel audio including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- LED indicators for HDMI and HDBaseT signal status
- Ethernet port for easy third party device networking