QTPRO Products and Applications Online
This course will investigate the proper application of QtPro products.
The learner will understand the basic component configuration necessary to create a good performing direct field sound masking system, connectivity of components, and the performance benefits provided by this sound masking approach.
Time to Complete (approx.): 2 hours
Course Learning Objectives:
- Identify the benefits of direct field sound masking & the 3 Components of QtPro systems
- Selecting the proper QtPro sound masking emitters and accessories
- Determine the proper QtPro control processor for deployment
- Define proper cabling infrastructure including distance limitations
This course provides:
- 0.75 AVIXA RUs applicable to CTS/CTS-I, and CTS-D
- 1 BICSI CEC