DYNASOUNDPRO Products and Applications Online
In this course, the participant will learn about the DynasoundPro lineup of sound masking products.
This course will investigate the proper application of these sound masking products and discuss use cases for the client installation.
The learner will understand the basic component configuration necessary to create a good performing sound masking system, connectivity of components, and the performance benefits provided by this sound masking approach.
Time to Complete (approx.): 2 hours
Course Learning Objectives:
- Identify differing sound masking approaches using DynasoundPro products and the benefits of each
- Understand 70 Volt Sound Masking Approach and Products
- Understand Networked Systems Sound Masking Approach and Products
- Identify Advanced Network System Requirements
This course provides:
- 0.75 AVIXA RUs applicable to CTS/CTS-I, and CTS-D
- 1 BICSI CEC