In this course, the participant will learn about the QtPro direct field sound masking products.
This course will focus on installation method and proper deployment for best performance.
The learner will understand connectivity of the system, basic troubleshooting, and sound masking system configuration necessary prior to system signoff by end-users.
Time to Complete (approx.): 2-3 hours
Course Learning Objectives
- Core components of QtPro systems and the items needed for proper integration
- Installing Qt Processors, Qt Emitters, and emitter cabling
- Making connections to system components
- Configuring QtPro Control Processors
- System startup and troubleshooting techniques
This course provides
- TBD AVIXA RUs applicable to CTS/CTS-I, and CTS-D
- TBD BICSI CECs
(This will be updated once the course is approved for RUs/CECs through AVIXA and BICSI respectively)