AQONDA 8 and AQONDA 16 are remotely-controllable EtherSound audio bridges, capable of converting up to sixteen analog signals into as many EtherSound channels, and likewise capable of extracting up to sixteen EtherSound© channels to sixteen analog outputs. A perfect workhorse for applications such as outside broadcasting or live sound events. AQONDA audio bridges offer an affordable "digital snake" solution with no compromise on audio quality. Redundant ring capability will bring you peace of mind by guaranteeing 100% on-air time.
- Convert up to 16 analog signals into as many EtherSound channels
- Extract up to 16 EtherSound channels to 16 analog outputs
- AQONDA 8 (8-in/8-out), AQONDA 16 (16-in/16-out)
- ES-Giga 2x256 channel count
- ES-Giga additional network/control capabilities
- ES-Giga TCP/IP data tunneling, remote control components such as amp control devices, DMX lighting controllers, processors, etc.