EtherSound ES8mic is the a convenient and cost-effective way to connect microphones to an EtherSound network using its eight switchable microphone/line level inputs. It transforms up to eight analog audio signals into as many EtherSound channels and injects them into an EtherSound network. Each ES8mic built-in preamplifier features variable gain, switchable phantom power, 80 Hz low-cut and 12 kHz high-cut filters, as well as an compressor/limiter (only available on ES8micCL). All functions
are remote-controlled via EScontrol software. It also includes eight protected GPIOs:four in and four out, RS232, and local channel assignment.EtherSound ES8mic is available with XLR or Euroblock termination.
- 8 microphone or line level analog audio inputs
- Full remote control
- 8 protected GPIOs: 4 In & 4 Out with network remote control
- 1 RS232 port with network remote control (OEM or specific software)
- Local or remote audio channel selection
- 19 inch/ 1U standard case