EtherSound card is designed to fit into the Studer D21m I/O system rack for use with the Studer OnAir 3000 console, but also compatible with Studer flagship Vista series and routing systems, the card allows 128 audio channels (64 inputs/64 outputs) to be connected to the D21m via single Cat5 connection. One of the advantages of EtherSound in the broadcast domain is its extremely low latency. Inputs and outputs can be patched directly from the console control system.
- ES-100 audio transport technology
- ES-Giga system transport ready
- Daisy chain or star topologies
- Fault tolerant ring topology
- Control of the EtherSound network from any device