LoLa881 is professional linear (PCM) multichannel sound card based on the PCI Express bus interface. Designed for use in any professional system running under Windows or Linux, and requiring up to four AES/EBU I/O connections. Reference card in radio broadcast automation for applications such as multichannel audio ingest, play-out, and production. LoLa881 card feature eight input and output channels through AES/EBU connectivity, with the possibility to synchronize on an external clock (AES11, Word clock, black burst video). LoLa card allows for very low latency operations, and can be used under Windows or Linux operating systems, with software applications based on standard driver interfaces such as WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, and ASIO for Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
- Multichannel linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Low latency
- Four AES/EBU inputs/outputs, with hardware sample rate converter on each AES/EBU input for LoLa881-SRC.
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cable or breakout box (BOB16AES) with XLR connectors for audio connectivity
- Low OPEX: low failure rate and high reliability
- Low TCO & future-proofed
- Ongoing product support: from Digigram and its Development Partners