The LX1616ES is a versatile PCI sound card that provides a convenient and flexible way to bridge a wide range of computer audio applications to a 100Mb/s EtherSound network. It is the right choice when direct-todisk applications need to play and/or record selected ES-100 audio channels without jeopardizing flexibility. Should your application be highly price sensitive or require more channels in the future, the LX1616ES comes with a channel count of 16/16 that can be upgraded on the fly to 32/32, 48/48 or 64/64 through simple firmware updates.
- From 16 to 64 bi-directional PCM linear channels over EtherSound using DirectSound or ASIO drivers.
- Word Clock synchronization
- I/O routing remotely controllable via EScontrol or other
applications using the EtherSound SDK
- EtherSound ES-100 firmware making it compatible with
the EtherSound redundant ring topology
- Digigram LX1616ES & LX6464ES EtherSound PCI sound
cards come with DirectSound and ASIO drivers.
- They can transmit and receive up to 64 EtherSound channels,
thus connecting professional audio software to any 100 Mb/s EtherSound network for a wide range of applications.