The LX6464ES is a versatile PCI sound card that provides a convenient and flexible way to bridge a wide range of computer audio applications to a 100Mb/s EtherSound network. It is the right choice when direct-todisk applications need to play and/or record selected ES-100 audio channels without jeopardizing flexibility. Should your application be highly price sensitive or require more channels in the future, it comes with a channel count of 16/16 that can be upgraded on the fly to 32/32, 48/48 or 64/64 through simple firmware updates.
- Links a computer directly to an EtherSound network using standard drivers
- Short length PCI card
- Inputs: 64 EtherSound channels
- Outputs: 64 EtherSound channels
- Audio format supported: PCM 24 bits; 44.1/48/88.2/96/192 kHz
- DirectSound, Wave, ASIO drivers
- Word Clock input