PCI Express version of the PCX22HR sound card, which offer stereo outputs, perfect for on-air automation, production and other mission-critical applications.This sound card is visiblu ready: get connected to the world of distributed IP audio. A solution based on visiblu, the Network Audio Operating System by Digigram, takes advantage of its power for low latency wide area network encoding and processing, whether the card is located next door or hundreds of miles away.
- 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters
- +24 dBu maximum analog signal levels
- Hardware sample rate converter on the digital input
- AES/EBU, LTC, and interboard synchronization inputs
- Native, low-latency HR drivers package: WDM DirectSound, ASIO, Wave and driver for Digigram SDK
- DirectSound driver signed by Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs