PCX882e is the reference multichannel sound card with on-board processing designed for operating in continuous 24/7/365 use-environments, such as radio automation. Its on-board processing guarantees all audio channels are always processed whatever the PC CPU load is, which gives absolute reliability and responsiveness to the audio system. PCX882e is the full featured multichannel model of the PCX series of sound cards. Thanks to its digital and analog inputs and outputs with broadcast grade specifications, its on-board processing and unrivaled reliability, PCX882e is the reference multichannel sound card used in the radio automation systems designed by Digigram Development Partners. A proprietary Software Development Kit (SDK) allows control of the card’s on-board functionalities. Available as part of the systems delivered by Digigram Development Partners, PCX882e can also be used as a linear PCM sound card with software applications based on standard driver interfaces.
- Multichannel PCI Express sound card with on-board processing: MPEG audio, mixing of PCM and MPEG, cross-fades, real time time-scaling, 3-band parametric EQ, Maximizer
- Eight balanced analog inputs and outputs, +24 dBu max level
- Four stereo AES/EBU inputs and outputs; all four inputs with hardware sample rate converters
- Adjustable input and output analog and digital gains
- Synchronization inputs: AES11, Word Clock, black burst video reference
- Support for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (Digigram proprietary SDK, WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cables or 2U breakout box BOB8. XLR connectors