The DAS6801+D module for the 6800+™ core processing platform converts video and audio from analog to digital, synchronizes the audio to the video, and then embeds the synchronized audio (four channels) into the SD-SDI video stream.
Integrated processing amps provide full processing of both video and audio signals. Output over fiber is available as a separate hardware option (OP+DAS+xxxD product versions).
The DAS6801+D module can be controlled manually via card-edge controls, or controlled and monitored via the CCS Navigator™ software application, HTTP web browser, NUCLEUS™ hardware control panels or third-party SNMP-based control applications. The module is Q-SEE™-compliant, allowing for direct thumbnail monitoring when installed in an Ethernet-equipped 6800+ frame.
- 2D video decoder comes standard, upgradeable to 3D (available as a software license-key option)
- 12-bit, 4x oversampling of input video
- Video frame synchronization
- User-adjustable input video processing for black level, gain, hue, and saturation
- Time-base correction
- Integrated audio processing (gain, invert, mute, channel swap, channel sum)
- Accepts composite analog video or SD-SDI inputs, with user-selectable input priority (can be used for simple failover protection of input signal)
- Relay bypass on SDI input for protection against loss of module power
- Up to four SDI component digital video outputs
- Optional single-mode or CWDM fiber output (available as separate hardware option)
- Four analog audio inputs
- Two discrete AES audio connections (balanced or unbalanced), independently user-configurable as either inputs or outputs
- Audio embedding of four channels (two analog pairs, two AES pairs, or one pair of each)
- Integrated video and audio test signal generators