The OP+HMT/OP+HDR modules provide high-density transport of digital video signals over fiber using Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) technology. These modules are capable of transporting up to two HD-SDI or eight SD-SDI/DVB-ASI* signals over a single optical fiber. Occupying two slots within the 6800+ frame, this solution allows for up to 20 independent HD-SDI or 80 independent SD-SDI/DVB-ASI signals in a single 2RU frame.
A pair of OP+HMT/ OP+HDR modules can transport:
- Two HD-SDI
- Eight SD-SDI/DVB-ASI
- One HD-SDI plus four SD-SDI
Fiber optic transmitters are available in both 1310 nm FP and 16 (Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing) CWDM DFB wavelengths. Fiber optic receivers are available in both PIN (standard) and APD (high sensitivity) options.
- One fiber output — either single- or multimode
- Available in 1310 nm FP and CWDM DFB wavelength options
- Eight BNC inputs with automatic cable equalization and reclocking
- Passing of unmodified vertical and horizontal ancillary data
- Video thumbnail streaming for confidence monitoring
- Complete module status monitoring via card-edge LEDs
- Occupies two slots in the 2RU FR6802+QXFE 6800+ frame or the standalone FR6800+MB 6800+ Mix Box
- Optional CCS Navigator™ applications for remote Ethernet PC-based status monitoring and control
- Standard SC/PC-type fiber optic connector
- Optional FC/PC-type or ST/PC-type fiber optic connector