SelenioFlex file-to-file media processing solutions seamlessly blend transcoding and workflow capabilities, supporting a comprehensive range of formats with superior quality for applications from post production and archive to multiscreen distribution. Built on the Imagine Communications Xenio™ workflow manager - an agile software engine that enables customizable foundational architectures - SelenioFlex File delivers a dynamic system management environment, allowing ready access to a catalog of features, functionalities and licenses that are required at run-time. This decision-based media processing workflow facilitates intelligent automation and exceptional scalability, and is easily managed from a single, intuitive and consistent interface.
As broadcasters and media companies look to streamline operations and maximize their resources and content assets across a variety of platforms, the distributed processing flexibility inherent in a SelenioFlex solution is a definite advantage. Offering cloud-like reconfiguration capabilities within a system, or across geographically disparate facilities, SelenioFlex File, powered by Xenio, allows resources to be grouped, scheduled and managed virtually for optimal efficiency and control. For the ultimate in future-proofing, an investment in SelenioFlex file-based software solutions ensures adaptability to changing workflow requirements, license updates and technology advances.
- Software-only product that can be installed on standard server/blade systems (optional host systems available)
- Network distributed file-based transcoding and transmuxing, supporting various file formats on input, including QuickTime ProRes, MXF, LXF, GXF, TS, and more
- Support for various output file formats including, 4K/UHD H.264, HLS, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), MPEG DASH, UltraViolet CFF, MXF, GXF, MPEG-2 Transport Streams, MPEG-2 Program Streams, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Audio, WAVE, PCM, A
- Support for various media manipulation functionalities (e.g., scaling, deinterlacing, video mixing/overlays, graphic overlays, metadata manipulation, subtitle overlays)
- Can be installed as a stand-alone, workstation software application