The clock is designed with a powder-coated steel case for wall-mount applications (mounting bracket supplied). The ADC-A12C31 supports LTC using SMPTE timecode. The LTC will be decoded by the ADC-A12C31 using the full date information in the user bits as defined in ST 12 and ST 309. Clear labeling and an internal, LED-lit face make this clock readable from long distances. Standard power connection and BNC connection for the LTC are provided.
- RTC (Real-Time Clock) backup retains time during loss of power or reference
- Self-correcting hands once power and/or timecode reference is established
- Time zone offsets (to one second resolution) support any biasing requirements.
- DST configuration
- TCXO (Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator) for ± 1 min per year accuracy when no reference available (freewheeling)
- All configuration settings retained in non-volatile flash memory
- Second hand with sweep or step option
- Self-correcting hands after loss of power and/or timecode reference and DST changes
- Status LED on clock face, located at the 6 o’clock position
- Microprocessor-controlled stepper motor for reliable, accurate and quiet operation
- Universal AC input voltage and frequency
- Fully configurable via USB interface with supplied CLKSET software
?11.5 to 12 hour time zone offsets in 30-minute increments
- Self?correcting to non-drop frame timecode
- SMPTE, EBU and IRIG?B (modulated and unmodulated) timecode support