New devices, cheaper network access, broader content availability and changing viewing habits are driving consumer adoption of expanding media options at a staggering rate. Media organizations need new approaches to match the scale of this opportunity, while also controlling costs. It begins with a new approach to workflow.
The Zenium™ workflow manager is an agile software engine that enables media companies to design, deploy and manage extensible, customizable software-defined workflows. Its unique modular architecture provides technologies as service-enabling components — from media functions like encoding, packaging and processing to business-oriented functionality such as analytics, automated intelligence and reporting. You choose the technologies you want and use the visual workflow designer to graphically create sophisticated, streamlined workflows with intelligent automation.
The benefits to your business are tangible. Providing full visibility into workflow execution, Zenium lets you easily identify and resolve bottlenecks, optimize resource allocation, and predict and manage your operating costs. When your needs change, you can easily update your workflows with new components, processes and business rules. Most importantly, Zenium gives you the operational freedom to focus on your core business, while staying ahead of the curve in the evolving media landscape.
- Powerful, flexible software framework for workflow design, deployment and management
- Component based architecture — enables faster, easier
access to new technologies and precise, flexible control of
- Visual workflow designer — lets you interactively model and test your process designs
- Automated decision making for self adapting workflows
- Exceptional metadata handling — access “live” data
throughout your workflow
- Architecture designed from the ground up — seamlessly
scalable from on premises to the cloud (cloud optimized,
not just cloud compatible)
- Full operational transparency — easily identify bottlenecks, optimize resource allocation, and predict and manage operating costs