Kramer is excited to bring our Networked AV training class to Dallas!
Please join us on November 28th from 8:00am - 5:00pm (CST) to get the information you need to understand the AV/IT convergence, an in-depth look at audiovisual applications on IP networks, and best practices for implementing AoIP solutions.
Feel free to register for just the morning session or the afternoon session, or both!
With 4 Manufacturer Technology Training sessions being held at this event, you can earn valuable InfoComm Renewal Units just for attending!
On display during the training will be Kramer's AV Over IP Solutions, award-winning VIA family of Wireless Presentation and Collaboration solutions, award-winning Kramer Control Solutions, award-winning Installer Solutions, Sierra Video brand products and more. Come see the latest and greatest technology from Kramer!
Best of all, this entire event is FREE, and breakfast and lunch is included. Stay for both sessions and be entered to win some amazing prizes!
Registration begins at 7:30am...
Networked AV Training - Morning Sessions (8:00am - 12:00pm):
- AV Over IP: This is Your Future
- Configuring Kramer Encoders & Network Switches
Networked AV Training - Afternoon Sessions (1:00pm - 5:00pm):
- VIA Wireless Presentation & Collaboration Solutions
- Kramer Control
- Kramer Director of Education Technology, Darrin Kimsey, MCT, MCSE, CTS, CQT, CCNA
- Kramer Technology Consultant, Pete Putman, CTS, KT2B
- Kramer US Control Manager, Brian Morris
- Kramer Regional Sales Manager, Michael Buchanan
We are anticipating a tremendous turnout, so reserve your seat as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out.
We look forward to seeing you there