The MX6S is a versatile, one-rack space routing device that can be utilized as a 6-channel mixer or a splitter with up to 8 outputs. In Splitter Mode, a stereo input signal can be sent to up to 8 discrete outputs. In Mixer Mode, a stereo input signal can be mixed with up to 6 mono signals - and at the same time, have separate direct outs for the mono inputs. This audio tool is very useful for distributed audio in Splitter mode, or in creating custom mixes in mixer mode.
- Used as a 6-channel mixer or 8-output splitter
- Perfect for sending a stereo program to separate zones or amplified speaker systems
- Create custom mixes utilizing mixed and separate audio feeds
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs (XLR and TRS)
- Balance/pan and level controls with 6-segment LED meters on each mono input channel
- Main link function allows routing the main input signal to the main output
- Main input and output level controls with 6-segment LED meters for each