The AMS-LEDB is an accessory with a blue LED indicator that mounts in AMS mounting frames and in standard D-style cutouts. A high quality terminal block is provided for the connections. The LED is powered from an external 24 Vdc. The input is protected against reverse voltage. The front plate and bracket are constructed of black satin powder coated steel. A black plastic bezel is provided to finish the D-style cutout hole when the accessory is mounted. These accessories are designed to mount behind the front panel of industry products that provide D-style cutouts.
- Mounts in D-Style Standard Cutouts
- Mounts in all RDL AMS Mounting Frames
- Mounts in RDL Decora-Style Wall Plates
- Availability of a Wide Variety of Associated AMS Accessories
- Bezel Provides Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Provides Flexibility for Connections and Controls