LAS VEGAS, Nev., March 28, 2012 — Video Mount Products (videomount.com), a leading provider of mounting solutions for the security, commercial, CI, residential, and pro audio/video markets, is proud to announce it will debut its new DVR-MB1 Mobile/Rackmount DVR Lockbox at 2012 ISC West, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from March 28-30 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth 3080. Now shipping, the DVR-MB1 has an MSRP of $229.95.
“The DVR-MB1 is an alternative to our popular DVR-LB1 and DVR-LB2 DVR lockboxes,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of Video Mount Products. “The DVR-MB1 has been designed specifically for the peace of mind of those who require the flexibility of DVRs being either portable or rack mounted in settings that may be prone to theft or vandalism.”
According to Fulmer, high-end electronics have become a staple in today’s security, CI, residential, and commercial marketplaces. As these expensive technologies and equipment, including DVRs, find homes in more and more commercial and professional settings, additional security measures need to be taken to insure these electronics are not harmed or stolen without compromising the unit’s functionality and portability.
Additional features of the VMP DVR-MB1 lockbox include:
- Interior dimensions 17in. W x 13.8in. D x 3in. H
- Lockbox is mountable on left, right, bottom, & rear sides for mobile applications
- Securing strips included for DVR in mobile applications
- Removable top for installation secured with security hardware
- Front door secured with key lock
- Single fan included and mounting locations for up to four fans
- Vent blockers included to control thermal flow through the box for rackmount applications
- Rackmounting ears included
- Black static resistant powder coat finish